Easy Pear & Blueberry Cobbler
This simple Cobbler is made with a mix and is absolutely delicious!
- 1 box of The Original WhistleStop Café Caboose Cobbler Mix
- 1 Stick of butter
- 3 15oz cans of sliced pears (drained)
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp of granulated sugar
- Optional 1 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together Cobbler mix and butter until well blended. Set aside.
- Place drained pears and blueberries into a 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle fruit evenly with sugar.
- Crumble Cobbler mixture over the top of the fruit leaving a little of the fruit exposed for color. If using nuts, sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes until golden brown and bubbly in the center. Allow Cobbler to rest at least 20 minutes before serving.