How to Make Shortcut Sweet Potato Casserole
This casserole is SO easy and So delicious, you’ll always make your dessert casseroles like this from now on!
- 1 40 ounce can sweet potatoes or 3 cups fresh cooked
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 box WhistleStop Cobbler Mix
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients except for Topping at low speed until smooth.
- Pour into 9×13 baking dish.
- Place Topping on top of sweet potatoes.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes.